milk replacer for the first 7 days
At a glance
- fat / protein content resembles that of sow milk
- highly efficient probiotics
- high milk content
- guaranteed content of immunoglobulin
- easily digestible vegetable oils
- readily available vitamins and micronutrients
- suitable for bowl and automatic feeders
- may easily be combined with Porcomel Transit
Porcomel Nature is a highly developed milk replacer which improves the chances of survival for weaker piglets. Any negative energy balance caused by malnutrition is compensated for by the high content of fat and lactose in milk replacers.
Efficient probiotics support digestion and inhibit the development of pathogenic germs.
Furthermore, immunoglobulin extracted from whey supports the development of the young piglets’ immune system. Carefully selected components such as coconut oil increase feed intake and improve digestion.
Porcomel Nature may be administered directly after colostrum-feeding. Mix 200 g of Porcomel Nature with 800 ml of warm water (42 °C). Feed at 39 °C.
Porcomel Nature is also suitable for sowless rearing.
- whey powder
- skimmed milk powder
- whey protein concentrate
- vegetable oils
- rice concentrate
- vitamins & micronutrients
Storage and shelf life
- shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in a cool and dry place
- close bag tightly after opening
25 kg bag